RESIDENTIAL MOLD REMEDIATION SERVICES
As your go-to guide in mold remediation, we have the tools and the know-how to examine your living areas, diagnose the problem, and take immediate steps to help remove the mold. In mold situations, we will remove the mold using EPA-registered products to clean surfaces like floors, countertops, and walls. In more extensive mold situations, we will help eliminate the mold completely by cutting away the damp drywall, sanding the wood and replacing it if necessary.
If your floors are affected, we’ll dispose of and replace the carpet after floorboards are cleaned and sanitized. We know how to identify and help eliminate the source of what has caused the mold, and we implement the proper processes in order to help prevent future mold growth.
Regardless of the cause, our experts provide a comprehensive mold remediation process to help eliminate the problem by:
- Locating the mold and the water sources that feed mold
- Assessing the damage caused by the mold
- Isolating & containing the mold by using techniques like physical barriers & negative air pressure to prevent it from spreading
- Capturing, filtering & scrubbing microscopic mold spores from the air
- Mold Removal with antimicrobial & antifungal treatments
- Disposing of mold-infested porous materials
- Cleaning, sanitizing & deodorizing belongings as needed
- Repairing & reconstructing damaged areas to restore your home
For Mold Remediation and Removal Services in the Genesee, Shiawassee, Lapeer, Tuscola, Saginaw, Huron, Sanilac, and St Clair Counties., contact the Mold Removal experts at ServiceMaster 4U. 810-659-4013