WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION AND REPAIR SERVICES
From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call the experts at ServiceMaster 4U. With one call, we’re at your side, providing expert guidance on what to do, with the experience to fix the problem, fast.
WHAT IS WATER MITIGATION?
Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood or due to a leaking roof, or as a result of any number of water-related problems. By taking fast action, you can prevent additional damage and cost, with our help.
For Water Damage Clean up and Repair services in Genesee, Shiawassee, Lapeer, Tuscola, Saginaw, Huron, Sanilac, and St Clair Counties, contact the Water Removal experts at ServiceMaster 4U.
WHAT CAUSES WATER DAMAGE?
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
- Plumbing leaks
- Burst or broken pipes & hoses
- A clogged toilet
- Moisture behind walls
- A leaking roof
- Foundation cracks
Whatever the cause, fast mitigation is key to restoration, and this is where ServiceMaster 4U excels.
ServiceMaster 4U arrives onsite quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With our rapid response teams, your floors, walls and personal property can often be restored.
Our Water Damage Services
With a comprehensive range of water damage services, we’ve got you covered:
- Appliance Ruptures & Leaks
- Roof Leaks & Failures
- Flooded Basement & Rising Water
- Fire Fighting Damage
- Drying & Dehumidification
- Burst & Leaking Pipes
- Contaminated Water & Sewage Backups
- Content & Document Drying
- Carpet & Upholstered Furniture
- Ask us about additional services
WHAT TO DO IF YOU’RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A LOSS
- Water and bacteria-growth damages can begin within hours. Call ServiceMaster 4U for professional help.810-659-4013
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached.
- Do not attempt to start removing wall-to-wall carpet without a professional.
- Lift draperies from the floor, loop through a coat hanger and hang them on a drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet cushions to dry and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Pack books tightly on shelves until a restoration pro can begin specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closets and cabinets to enhance drying.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Never enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off!
- Never use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Never lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Never use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
- Do not remove books from shelves.